Random posts

Recent Posts

3/recentposts

I'm not a perfect girl,English Quotes 2014,English Quote images 2014, Beautiful English Quote wallpapers & written 2014

I'm not a perfect girl.
My hair doesn't always stay in place &
I spill things a lot. I'm pretty clumsy &
Sometimes I have a broken heart.
My friends & I sometimes fight & 
maybe some days nothing goes right.
but when i think about it & take a step back
I remember how amazing life truly is 
& that may be. Just maybe. I like being Unperfect

I'm not a perfect girl,English Quotes 2014,English Quote images 2014, Beautiful English Quote wallpapers & written 2014 I'm not a perfect girl,English Quotes 2014,English Quote images 2014, Beautiful English Quote wallpapers & written 2014 Reviewed by Unknown on January 20, 2014 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.