Random posts

Recent Posts

3/recentposts

When we first met,English Ghazal Poetry 2014, English Heart Touching Ghazal Poetry 2014, Sad English Ghazal Poetry 2014, Sad English Poetry Images 2014


When we first met:
The day we first met,
Is still alive in my mind,
And i never realise,
When those moments get rewind.

It wasnt a great one,
We had almost fought,
And that first time I saw you,
It keeps coming back in my thoughts.

The way you looked at the silver teapot,
with a bright radiant smile,
And with a face so lovely,
It haunts me once in a while.

We both wanted the teapot,
It would have ended in blows,
And our friends had to intervene,
It was later that I got one of your gloves.

I did lose the silver,
But I found something more precious,
Who would make my life beautiful,
Filling it with a ever-lasting happiness.

The glove brought me near,
To someone who would become so dear,
And in a little time,I just knew,
That I want to spent my life
With you.

And sometimes I wonder,
We now being together,
If you too, did never forget,
That you had stolen my heart,the moment we first met..
When we first met,English Ghazal Poetry 2014, English Heart Touching Ghazal Poetry 2014, Sad English Ghazal Poetry 2014, Sad English Poetry Images 2014 When we first met,English Ghazal Poetry 2014, English Heart Touching Ghazal Poetry 2014, Sad English Ghazal Poetry 2014, Sad English Poetry Images 2014 Reviewed by Unknown on December 23, 2013 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.